Runestone Telecom Association wants you to know that we take the safety of our employees, members and community very seriously.
We are taking the following practical steps to ensure everyone’s continued safety, health and well-being by establishing the following practices related to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Due to rising health concerns Runestone Telecom Association will be closing our offices to the public at the end of business March 18th 2020. Please know that there will still be Runestone employees here to assist you. The service department and Internet helpdesk will be operational and can be reached at 320-986-2013. We ask that you make use of our online payment option, mail, pay by phone or you may also leave payment outside of our office in the drop box.
- If you currently have a technician scheduled to come to your home or business and anyone in your home or business is not feeling well, we please ask that you contact us to reschedule your visit. This is for the protection of our employees, our employee’s families, our members and our community.
- We will limit Technicians site visits to customer sites to new Internet and Telephone installations and service outages only. We will be making contact with you to see if anyone in your household is exhibiting symptoms prior to sending a technician out, this is for you protection as well as the protection of our employees.
- We are making provisions for staff to work from home if possible.
- Please be vigilant regarding suspicious emails or phone calls. Do not click on unfamiliar links and be very careful who you give your credit card information to.
FCC’S KEEP AMERICA CONNECTED PLEDGE
Given the coronavirus pandemic and its impact on American society, Runestone Telecom Association pledges for the next 60 days to:
(1) not terminate service to any residential or small business customers because of their inability to pay their bills due to the disruptions caused by the coronavirus pandemic;
(2) waive any late fees that any residential or small business customers incur because of their economic circumstances related to the coronavirus pandemic.
With recent increasing concerns over COVID-19, we are following the recommended practices as outlined by the CDC. We will continue to assess the progression of COVID-19, review our practices that we have in place, and adjust our course of action based on recommendations to ensure we take numerous steps to protect our members and employees.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this unprecedented time.
For more information please go to: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html?fbclid=IwAR1ZeV0eQJn_owHq1pf4l3a140PO9RdtAEJy9S2Kd7LYS-JCpisVuw2isas